The Fredrickson Family

Life brings simple pleasures to us every day. It is up to us to make them wonderful memories.



Saturday, March 18, 2006

Proud Parents





Proud Parents
With 3 months to spare till Sophie's 4th birthday she finally uses the potty. We celebrated by going to the Wildlife ZOO. The average age kids potty train is 3 years old, however I do believe Sophie has brought down that average and new numbers will be published soon. I finally found a form of bribery that worked. Clearly I am not the one to ask for tips on potty training. My only advise is just let them be as it is usually a want rather than a know how.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job Sophie--we are sooo proud of you!!! You finally stepped up in the "big girl" world. Chase is looking sooo cute in that jacket-I'm beginning to think he likes the camera now-just like his sister!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Sophie!

Contributors