The Fredrickson Family

Life brings simple pleasures to us every day. It is up to us to make them wonderful memories.



Saturday, March 25, 2006

Mommy goes back to work

Chase just found out that Mommy goes back to work on Monday..

My 12 weeks are over already. Here are some pictures taken on Friday.

Deitra is going back to work on Monday too! Kedrin, Deitra, Tristi and I went to Lunch today (w/ kids). Here are some pics. Nick is already 5 months old. Some of the good topics at lunch today were Hawaii (Kedrin is going for 10 days), where to buy a good bra, going back to work, and BRACES (Deitra wants straighter teeth).

Tristi (Deitra's sis) will be watching Nick.

I will be arranging another lunch for those who are interested (Tiffany, Michelle, Jessica, Lisa, Kristy, Jennifer, Leslie and anyone else ???). Babies are welcome. I was thinking April 22nd or 29th. Email me with the date you are available and your preferred location. We need a noisy location for the babes. You can post a comment on the blog, email the hotmail account, or email me at WORK.

No comments:

Contributors