The Fredrickson Family

Life brings simple pleasures to us every day. It is up to us to make them wonderful memories.



Sunday, April 22, 2007

Winners of the 5K are Sophie and Zander


I found Sophie's picture on the 5k website. I was searching for my race time and they have race photos up. She is a celebrity !!!
I placed 478 out of 549. Clearly I'll need to keep practicing.
#737 Becky Ziegler time: 43:03 pace: 13:52
1st place was 15 minutes 13 seconds. I'm so close.

Sophie and Zander bundled up for the 5k because it was cold! Michelle and I did intervals of running and walking. After the 5k the kids ran in the 100 yard dash and then got to see the Red Robin bird. It was a victory for everyone. Included in the race was free admission to the Zoo. We went and saw the Tigers and Sophie got to go on the carousel.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yay! the one with them and the Red Robin is awesome!

Contributors