The Fredrickson Family

Life brings simple pleasures to us every day. It is up to us to make them wonderful memories.



Thursday, February 16, 2006

It's here!! It's here!!

The BUMBO seat has arrived!




AHHH!!!!

The Bumbo seat is not to be used until 3 months or until your Baby can support his own head. Looks like Chase will have to try again in a few weeks. Chase is more comfortable on Daddy anyway.



Chase is waiting for your phone call.


I often get the question "Who creates the posts on the blog?" With the exception of the first couple posts that Josh did, I have been taking all of the pictures and posting them online. You would think I would post more often since I have so much free time!!! I go back to work at the end of March so I doubt it will get much better.

Bumbo seat info: http://store.babycenter.com/product/feeding_nursing/highchairs_boosters/booster_seats/5701?stage=all

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Our Bumbo seat is on the way!

Contributors