The Fredrickson Family

Life brings simple pleasures to us every day. It is up to us to make them wonderful memories.



Saturday, June 14, 2008

Chase's new bike.

Chase has been learing to ride a tricycle at school. (the school has the best tricycles.) I looked online to buy one but they are $160 so I definetely had to pass. Instead I bought him a 12inch bike from Target. He is always trying to ride Sister's bike anyway and I have heard riding a bike is easier than a tricycle. We shall see. So far he's tried it out in the house and has gone about 2 feet. Time to get rid of his big wheel and tricycle because he outgrew those a few months ago making it difficult for him to use. This bike even looks small once he gets on it but the box said 3-5 years old and he's about the size of an average 4 yr old. I was tempted to get the next size up but that's Sophie's size and I know he's a little small for it. He'll be ready for Sophie's bike about the time she needs a new one but it's a Princess bike so that probably won't work out, haha.

1 comment:

Lori Decoite said...

thanks for checking out my blog- I am checking out yours :).
Your son looks sooo happy! Your made a good choice! My kids are so into big wheels. I love watching them ride. It brings me back to when I was a kid. All the kids in the neighborhood zoom around on them! It is so cute.
p.s. good idea not making him ride a hand me down princess bike (he might need theropy later :) )

Contributors